Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blogging on the Yankee Group Web site

For those interested in my official Yankee Group comments, I've just started posting on the Yankee Group Blog site (http://blogs.yankeegroup.com). My first post is here. So given that I'll be writing in two places, I'll ask the question of readers: do you want me to cross post my articles here as well, or leave this blog for other topics that don't really fit into the Yankee mold? Leave a comment if you have an opinion on the matter.

4 comments:

RocketJam said...

That post on the Yankee Group website fits right in on this blog, so I'd say cross-post away!

Sniggy said...

I agree. I'd rather read all your posts in one place than having to hunt them down at the Yankee Group site in addition to this blog.

Anonymous said...

By all means, please cross-post.

Unknown said...

If what you post at Yankee Group is pertinent to an Anywhere User then a cross post is preferred. We can always click a link to read the full article at YG. Why duplicate an entire post just to keep everything on one page. Any posting I do at my blog always refers to entire articles on other sites so my Intros are just a synopsis of the article(s) contents. Therefore if a reader is really interested in an articles full content then they will go there for additional details otherwise they will just be satisfied with the overview.